So what’s included in a home inspection?
- Roof - A visual inspection of the roof will identify approximate age and existing life span of your roofing materials, including shingles, flashing, sheathing, structure, and gutters. We will report any leaks or structural damage.
- Foundation - Inspection of visible foundation structure from inside as well as from outside of the house, we also look for signs of a compromised foundation within other structural elements of the home,
- Windows and doors - Every door and window that can be accessed will be checked for proper operation, windows and exterior doors will be carefully checked for signs of water infiltration and wood rot.
- Staircases - here we will identify any Safety, Structural or trip hazards.
- Exterior - Inspection of siding, windows and doors, exposed foundation and chimney, we will also look at walkways, property drainage, decks, and porches.
- Plumbing - Determine plumbing materials present in the home, check all plumbing for proper flow and drainage, check for correct installation and any leaks.
- Kitchen and appliances - we will inspect your Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator/Freezer, Icemaker, Garbage Disposal Etc. for proper working order and presence of all proper safety mechanisms. We will also inspect kitchen plumbing and test water temperature, check working function of cabinet doors and drawers, and test the range hood.
Maryland's Most Trusted Home Inspectors
inSpec Property Services LLC. is a Maryland licensed, full service home inspection company, providing Home inspections, Radon Testing, Mold inspections and testing, Lead paint inspections and testing, Pre Listing inspections and Baltimore county rental inspections, inSpec serves Ellicott City, Columbia, Catonsville, Towson, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Montgomery County, Frederick County
We Pride ourselves on providing reliable Home Inspections, with clear and concise Inspection Reports. Trust inSpec to give you an accurate, unbiased view of your new home.
If you’re buying a home in Maryland, make sure you schedule your comprehensive home inspection with our licensed and insured inspector. Inspection reports are delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection.
Are you selling a home? We can provide a report to prepare your
property to go on the market, reducing your worry and guesswork.
Learn more >>>
Call 443-218-8319 for a free quote.